Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Best month ever ahead?

This would be my happy post. No rants :P

Hehehe bonus is out... hooray!! Haha... Went to Giant Supermarket to shop for some groceries. It's been a long time since I last did that. I spent almost RM60 and I'm happy that I bought 2 giant box of cereal, which is Coco Crunch and Honey Star!! Muahaha... I don't have to worry about my breakfast for the next 2 months I guess :P

I've reported my lost ID card and you know what? It only cost me Rm10 when I'm expecting it to be Rm50. I'm darn happy. I think that's one of the reason why I go shopping too :P

My colleague, JC Siaw also did inform me of a good news, which give me a slight hope of realizing my wish. I wish I could own a Digital SLR camera, but it's too expensive :( For me at least. Now that Nikon is planning to launch a D40 model which is going to be much cheaper that D50. I hope Nikon D40 cost would be below Rm2k. That would be really great news to me and give me a glimpse of hope on owning a DSLR camera :D

In a few more days, I'll be taking a flight to Singapore. This would be my first time on a plane!!! OMG!!! I know I know, I'm only boarding a plane at the age of 24? I wouldn't care less. Owh yea, and this would also be my second time going to Singapore. In fact, my second time going abroad. Yea it's been quite a long time since I last remember my trip to Singapore. I couldn't even remember if it wasn't for those old photos. I was 5 years old then I guess. So it's been 19 years since I last gone on a holiday abroad. -Sigh-

Wait... Why am I going to Singapore? Hehe, I'm actually following my father there. He would be there for training for 4 days. So I just wanna tag along coz got FREE accommodation. I'll be staying in a 5 star hotel without paying a single cent :p Ok why flight you ask? Singapore only wor? Walk also can reach lor... Yea you're rite. 1st reason, I've never been on a flight, secondly my father can redeem those Enrich points for air ticket and 3rd those points gonna expired soon, so why not use it?

Anyway I'm gonna compensate all my years lost without going anyway by... taking lotsa pictures with my beloved Canon Ixus 50!! Haha. I even upgraded the memory card to 1Gig. I was planning to buy an extra battery too, but that cost like RM150. Hopefully it would be fine and capture lotsa lotsa pics!!!

Okay I guess that's all for now. I think December is going to be the BEST month ever with all the holidays coming. Looking forward to my trip to Singapore. Ciaoz.

1 comment:

kennethnorman said...

eh..any of us blogs besides linly?