Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Labor's Day @ Jogoya

I spent my day of Labor's Day sucking on those oysters and munching at those tempuras for my holiday. Went to Jogoya at Starhill for some buffet lunch or so called Hi Tea, which is from 2pm to 4:20pm. Four of us, David, Tee, Kah Yien and myself arrived there at bout 2:10pm and saw that there's quite a lot of people outside, but it wasn't too crowded that day, as there're still quite a number of empty tables in our room sections. The pricing of the buffet was ok at RM68 per pax, excluding tax of course. The pricing depends on the what time slot of the day. The Hi Tea slot was the lowest at RM68 per person.

We wasted no time after being shown to our table, taking those Cod Fish and prawns at sight. Those Cod fish is my all time favourite. Oysters, crabs,salmons and tempuras. You name it, they've got it. The food's fresh too. Will I go back there? For sure I will, but not so soon. Maybe I'll bring my parents along next time. Kekekeke.

Overall, I'm full and satisfied. What' more to ask for?

Pics taken after finish makan :P



Cheese Baked Oyster


Chef at work


Coconuts

No comments: