Monday, May 01, 2006

Updates and Bad Luck

Well I didn't manage to try the Bak Kut Teh steamboat. Why? My car broke down :( Battery died. Thanks to the brake lights that stayed on even when I'm not stepping on it. Darn!!! I was happily getting ready and this happened. Luckily the car could be started back with the help of some colleagues. Thanks to them that I manage get my car started. Thanks a bunch, guys!!!

The next day, we(UMTS and CMP team) had a dinner at some Seafood Restaurant in Putrajaya. Seafood my head. The only seafood they serve that day was a fish, fried one summore. Okay nevermind, it's free food anyway. It's good for them to recognize our work by treating the whole team.


That day was one of my colleague's last day as wel, which makes his farewell party one of the grand one. Hahaha. Well Thasa, all the best when u return to India.

BTW, I lost my godarn access card too. Sigh. Wat a bad luck. I feel that this year has been a lil bit bad for me. Well nothing much I can do about that. Hope it gets better.

No comments: