Thursday, January 18, 2007

Singapore trip

I know this post is wayyyyy overdue, but here goes, my trip to Singapore last month. Lazy to write in details. So here goes...

Link to the pictures below. 18SX!!! :P
My SG Pics


Day 1:
Realized that I've forgotten to take my battery along -_-"
Bought a new one in Singapore, cost me SGD 45.
Stayed in Grand Hyatt Hotel, but had buffet lunch at Marriott Hotel :P
Went to "Big Boyz Toyz" Expo, should have called "Rich Boyz Toyz" -_-"
Strolled along Orchard Road at nite, alone.

Day 2:
Lunch at Little India, nothing much to see, but there's a shopping centre called Mustafa, 24 hours and stuff are cheap there.
Chinatown the next destination, and a few more places, walk till wanna my leg gonna break. LOL.
Merlion, Esplanade, n Suntec City Mall Fountain of Wealth. Will I ever get rich? LOL
Stayed in hotel at nite, too tired yo.

Day 3:
Buffet breakfast in the morning.
Vivo City, gonna be a MRT link from Vivo City to Sentosa.
Wanted to go to Sentosa but weather doesn't look too good.
Decided to go Faber Hill, but I seriously think it's a scam. Not worth going there. Summore have to pay SGD10.90 for the cable car to get there. SO EXPENSIVE!!
My mom and youngest sis came. So take my sis for a walk along Orchard Road.
Another sis arrived later that nite too.

Day 4:
Wanna go Bugis with my mom n sis. But have to wait for them to shop -_-"
End up in Bugis but spent most of my time waiting for them.
Orchard Road again at nite with dad, mom n my sisters.

Day 5:
Goodbye Singapore.

Overall it's a good trip (Don't have much to compare on as this is the first time outstation after a long time)
A bit boring to walk alone, but if with my mom, sure shopping come first. Hate shopping if I love some stuff but can't afford to buy.

No comments: