Saturday, August 12, 2006

Free Time and some thoughts

I've been pretty free for the past few weeks as I am in transition to a new team. So it had been really slow for the past 3 weeks. What have I been doing for that period of time? Haha. Basically nothing. Just walking around disturbing people and chatting. If I'm bored of doing those stuff, I'll just space off and think of the future, well in other words, dreaming. Dreaming what I would be like in a few years time. Wondering if I would be able to travel to somewhere else!!! How pathetic if I tell ppl that I've not been on an airplane before. Haha.

Well, I do feel lonely at times. Feel like I've got no direction in my life. Luckily I do have lots of friends that're always around me, and of course, I go back to Seremban every week to be with my family obviously, so I won't be going on a journey by myself. My family and the friendship are the 2 things that I cherish the most. Those 2 elements are the strength of me still going thru the journey of my life aimlessly, not knowing where to go.

I definitely love to learn and try out new stuff, new activity and etc but to do it alone would be a bit too boring and dull. This world is about sharing anyway. There lots of stuff I wanna learn, but it's just too much. lol...

Whatever is it, I will surely live my life to the fullest and won't let my family and friends be disappointed in myself. In return, I'll try my best to protect my family and also all my buddies out there. Wahhhsehhh... like some hero pulak :P They will be happy if I don't give any troubles to them. Hahaha...

No comments: