Tuesday, August 08, 2006

MotoParty 2006 Dinner

Company dinner was held on 28 July, and this is the second annual dinner since I joined. The first one was held in Renaissance Hotel, this time it was held in the Crowne Plaza Hotel. This year's dinner was considerably better than the last one in my opinion, with the parade of the best dressed ladies and guys, MotoIdol and the lucky prize items offered. Guess what, the grand prize for the lucky prize is a Motorola V3i Gold!!! Well watever, I didn't get to win it. So who cares?

After the dinner, Chee Leong and I decided to go look for Kuchai Lama Food Court since it was in the list of our to visit list. Kekeke. The place was quite easy to find, and I ordered some popcorn chicken since I'm quite full after the dinner. Chee Leong on the other hand, ordered prawn mee for himself, and he told me he's full? Hahaha.

Some of the photos taken:

IMG_2504

Me and a few of my buddies...

IMG_2511

I think I deserve an award for worst dressed. Now where is my V3i Gold. Haha.

IMG_2527

There goes the V3i Gold. Lucky Ms.Anjulah.

No comments: