Tuesday, August 22, 2006

The Good, the Bad and the Beautiful

The Good: I've finally get my car fixed, and I can resume my driving as usual. Hoorahh...

The Bad: There's still nothing much for me to do in the new team, which kinda make me useless and I tend to think of something sad or my pathetic life. Haha. I just wanna get busy and concentrate on my work.

The Beautiful: Well, it's the start of English Premier League again and the team that I supported, non other than Manchester United(as my blog name suggested) started off in style with a 5-1 win over Fulham. I know Fulham played a bad game that day but take no credits off the Red Devils for their incredible efforts. Hopefully this will build up to a great season with 2 trophies at least!!! Takind both the Premier League and Champions' League title. Muahahaha...

No comments: