Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Hangout

My colleague, Kah Hoong's birthday was on 30th July, so we decided to throw him belated birthday celebration on the 31st, which was a Monday. The place that has been decided is the new F1 Steak House that was newly opened at the shophouses beside the Puchong Giant supermarket. The place was so hard to find at first because the sign was so so so so small. I had to park my car and slowly look for it. Hehe. The food and drinks pricing were a bit expensive meanwhile the food there was ok, nothing really to shout about, so I don't expect myself to be going back there again.

The dinner ends about 9pm plus, and guess what they suggested. Karaoke session next. Wow. So here we go to the nearest karaoke lounge, which is Galaxy. We went in only t 11pm as it is cheaper after 11pm. We sang and sang until the final minute, which is 3am in the morning. As though we don't need to work the next day! Poor me have to wake up early the next day to fetch my housemate, Ah Fai for interview.

I do enjoy all the stuffs above but please, no more karaoke session when we had to work the next day.

IMG_2532

Almost all of us here, only for Yee Loon that dropping for a while, Sophia and Chai who're late and myself of course, taking the picture.

IMG_2539

All handsome guys photo :P

IMG_2548

Owh behave, where are your table manners?? :P

IMG_2569

Looks like a bunch of drunk people going crazy.

IMG_2566

A cute little kid that I took in front of Imperial Palace. Trying to pose the peace sign.

IMG_2585


Mr Eric doing push-ups for losing in some dice guessing game.

No comments: